| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Koror in February is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in February is quite sopping. A sizable 231.6mm (9.1in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Koror February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Koror, Palau
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Koror:
- Legaspi, Philippines - 1342.5 kms (834.3 miles) WNW
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 1124.6 kms (698.9 miles) WNW
- Iloilo, Philippines - 1364.2 kms (847.7 miles) WNW
- Mactan, Philippines - 1201.2 kms (746.4 miles) WNW
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 1026 kms (637.6 miles) WNW
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 1371.7 kms (852.4 miles) W
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 1371.4 kms (852.2 miles) W
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1251.6 kms (777.7 miles) WSW
- Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia - 915.7 kms (569 miles) S
- Ambon, Maluku Islands, Indonesia - 1413.9 kms (878.6 miles) SSW